My Elijah List Experience
- Elijah List Intro: Prelude to My Story
- Elijah List 1: In the Beginning
- Elijah List 2: First Impressions Crumble
- Elijah List 3: My Experience with Todd Bentley
- Elijah List 4: Dismantling the Wall
- Elijah List 5: Mortar in the Wall
- Elijah List 6: Wicked Roots
- Elijah List 7: Lack of Discernment Has a Price
- Elijah List 8: The Next Generation
- Elijah List 9: My Way Home
- Elijah List 10: Post-Prophetic Rehab – How to Get Back On Track
Between the years 2001-2008, Kevin Kleint was the web master for the Elijah List, the largest distributor of false “prophecy” for the Prophetic Movement. During this time, he learned some very difficult, yet beneficial, lessons about God, “the prophetic movement” and life in general. What’s more, he witnessed “first hand” the deception that goes on behind the scenes in what was (possibly) the most popular prophetic email ministry of the time.
If you read the following posts, you will gain insight into:
- True Grace vs. False Grace
- Idolatry and Witchcraft in “the Prophetic Movement”
- How the Elijah List rose in popularity after 9-11
- The exploitation and deception of the next generation
- How modern day prophets twist scripture to keep themselves “above reproach”
- How God’s faithfulness can (and will) bring you back to His side by just doing “the basics”
These posts have angered some who are “neck-deep” in the modern day “prophetic movement” (especially those who are profiting), and they have been a confirmation to others who knew that something was “off” all along.
Keep in mind, it is important to read ALL 10 POSTS to get a full picture of where Kevin is coming from.
For the Love of the Search,